Are you passionate about safe food, ethical eating and environmental sustainability?
Here's how you can help make a difference
Our international reference of food additives is growing larger everyday. And keeping our database updated with all the latest information is a huge job. The really good news is that anyone can become a volunteer contributor. Plus, there's a variety of different options to suit your interests and expertise including:
- Research - Are you a guru on Google? We could really use your skills to get info on companies, products and approvals worldwide.
- Data entry - Adding products, company info and descriptions to the database.
- Translating - Are you bilingual or a polyglot? Show off your skills by helping translate our database into languages other than English. We want Noshly to be accessible to everyone.
- Writing - Good with words? Write guest articles or summarise key information on additives, companies and brands.
- Coding - Are you a developer? Is there something you wish there was an API for? Got a burning desire to design a Noshly app? If you want to contribute code or any other skills, please contact us today!
Get in touch today. Just fill in the form below.